EXECUTIVE VP – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Executive Vice President, Business Development will develop, manage and execute a sales and marketing strategy leading to organic and new business growth through direct sales and highly effective marketing programs. The EVP is charged with defending existing revenues, growing new business, increasing our presence, identifying market segmentation, positioning and pricing.
In addition to having a profound understanding of enterprise level IT staffing and the world of IT recruiting, as well as the systems and business processes they are designed for, he or she will have design know-how in order to originate new and effective campaigns across multiple business verticals.
Want to be a part of the fastest growing industry on the planet?
• Achieve revenue goals inside of a named account portfolio of clients that have revenue to defend, base opportunities to expand and trusted advisor status to achieve
• Create a Marketing strategy including but not limited to (events, trade shows, speaking engagements, round table events, etc.)
• Develop new business, relationships and opportunities within a named account client base across all platforms of Windward Systems business
• Grow revenue with existing clients through frequent interaction and planning with client and internal project teams and directors
• Sell enterprise-wide services and managing complex sales process of high value deals
• Support and following the business development selling cycle and methodology, including business development goals, budgets and forecasts for business plans
• Sell, shaping and delivering large, complex and long-term engagements that combine strategy, design research, creative design and implementation
• Collaborate closely with key functional teams and leadership
• Identify revenue generating accounts by driving effective selling and marketing strategies
• Facilitate the creation and approval of statements of work and work change orders within client relationships
• Maintain a high level of weekly activity consisting of client appointments and outbound calls
• Ensure absolute client satisfaction through quality of interaction and performance from project teams
• Create, documenting and tracking action plans and solution strategies
• Attend industry events and networking opportunities
• Higher Education – Bachelor’s in Business Administration, IT, marketing, or related field.
• Professional Experience – More than 5 years experience in a consultative sales services environment specific to IT Staffing / Recruiting / IT & Software Application Development.
• Business Development Experience – Extensive experience growing business through sales, marketing and alliance channels. A track record of exceeding goals. Efficient at expanding business within existing client base. Efficient at selling to C-level executives in service companies
• Technology Industry Fluency: Thorough understanding of the technology skills, job roles, titles, skills, and market rates of IT professionals in the field of Software Application
• Outstanding Negotiator – Comfortable negotiating large and complex deals. Our partnerships often extend across several different product lines and you should be able to think strategically about how best to support nuanced product decisions.
• Marketing Ability – Demonstrated track record for developing marketing strategies that lead directly to new business growth.
• Management Experience – Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options and define sales strategies according to textbook as well as adaptive new solutions. Strong relationship building skills.
• Excellent Communication Skills- You should be able to command the attention of the room with concise descriptions for complex product topics, and when you’re done, you should have a clear strategy for engaging partners on the next steps of our relationship.
• Our ideal candidate has experience and contacts working in verticals such as, but not limited to, digital / online marketing agencies, healthcare, financial, consumer packaged goods, automotive, aerospace, energy and software development.