SENIOR ASSOCIATE – SALES
The Senior Associate of Sales will directly engage in pro-active selling, initiating email / calling campaigns, navigating social media channels like LinkedIn for the purpose of business development, attend industry trade shows and events, and manage the existing CRM pipeline. Experienced Senior Sales Associates will have come from the IT Staffing industry already up to speed. Success requires being able to effectively understand and converse with business managers about many types of modern web and software development. The broad topics of online, mobile, social, and quality assurance testing will all be a part of your vocabulary.
Have you worked for an IT Recruiting firm and are now ready to make a change? Want to branch out and expand your horizons in a really big way? Be a part of the entire world-stage. Join our team!
• Develop new business, relationships and opportunities within a named account client base across all platforms of Windward Systems business
• Grow revenue with existing clients through frequent interaction and planning with client and internal project teams and directors
• Sell enterprise-wide services and managing complex sales process of high value deals
• Support and follow the business development selling cycle and methodology, including business development goals, budgets and forecasts for business plans
• Sell, shaping and delivering large, complex and long-term engagements that combine strategy, design research, creative design and implementation
• Maintain a high level of weekly activity consisting of client appointments and outbound calls
• Ensure absolute client satisfaction through quality of interaction and performance from teams
• Attend industry events and networking opportunities
• Higher Education – Bachelor’s in Business Administration, IT, marketing, or related field.
• Professional Experience – More than 5 years experience in a consultative sales services environment specific to IT Staffing / Recruiting / IT & Software Application Development.
• Business Development Experience – Extensive experience growing business through sales, marketing and alliance channels. A track record of exceeding goals. Efficient at expanding business within existing client base. Efficient at selling to C-level executives in service companies
• Technology Industry Fluency – Thorough understanding of the technology skills, job roles, titles, skills, and market rates of IT professionals in the field of Software Application Development.
• Outstanding Negotiator – Comfortable negotiating large and complex deals. Our partnerships often extend across several different product lines and you should be able to think strategically about how best to support nuanced product decisions.
• Marketing Ability – Demonstrated track record for developing marketing strategies that lead directly to new business growth.
• Management Experience – Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options and define sales strategies according to textbook as well as adaptive new solutions. Strong relationship building skills.
• Excellent Communication Skills- You should be able to command the attention of the room with concise descriptions for complex product topics, and when you’re done, you should have a clear strategy for engaging partners on the next steps of our relationship.
• Our ideal candidate has experience and contacts working in verticals such as, but not limited to, digital / online marketing agencies, healthcare, financial, consumer packaged goods, automotive, aerospace, energy and software development.